The details for the Copa del Rey final between FC Barcelona and Athletic Bilbao have been announced.

The match will be held at the Camp Nou on May 30 and the kickoff will be 9:30 p.m. local time. This is the third time that the two teams will meet in the Copa del Rey Final in the last six years.

Reports said that both clubs wanted the match to be held at Real Madrid's Santiago Bernabéu but Barcelona’s archrivals refused the idea, some say because it was too much for them to see the Catalans lift the trophy on their ground.

Atlético Madrid's Vicente Calderón is not available because the rock band AC/DC will be performing there. Both Barcelona and Athletic Bilbao volunteered their stadiums. In the voting held by the federation's executive committee, the Camp Nou won by 26 votes to 18.

Ticket allocations are: 37,741 tickets for each club, with the remaining 24,000 going to the Royal Spanish Football Federation, the event's organizer. Tickets will be priced between €40 and €190.

The tickets for FC Barcelona will be assigned to the Gol Sud. 85 percent of the tickets available for the final (32,079 tickets) will be shared out among the 25,664 members; 6,415 supporters’ clubs; and the remaining 15 percent or 5,662 will be used for the club’s sporting and institutional commitments as well as commercial commitments with sponsors.

Since Athletic is the older club, founded one year before FC Barcelona, it will be the home side for the final per regulations. This means the Barcelona players will have to use the away dressing room at the Camp Nou.

The last time these two teams met in the final was back in 2012 when Pep Guardiola’s side thrashed their opponents 3-0.

Anything wrong? Send your correction.

Source: ESPN, FC Barcelona