offpitch | 2016-03-18
UCL Quarter finals: FC Barcelona to face Atlético de Madrid
The Catalan giant will face Atlético de Madrid in UEFA Champions League quarter finals
After defeating Arsenal FC in the round of the 16, the Catalan Club will have to play against Atlético de Madrid in the quarter finals. The first leg will be played at the Camp Nou (April 5/6). The second leg will be played a week later at the Vicente Calderón (April 13/14).
The other pairings have also been decided today in Nyon at the draw. Here are all quarter final pairings:
Tue, April 5 / Wed, April 13
- FC Bayern Munich (GER) – SL Benfica (POR)
- FC Barcelona (ESP) – Atlético de Madrid (ESP)
Wed, April 6 / Tue, April 12
- VfL Wolfsburg(GER) – Real Madrid CF (ESP)
- Paris Saint-Germain (FRA) – Manchester City (ENG)
Road to Milan
- Semi-finals: draw April 15, matches April 26/27 & May 3/4
- Final: 20.45 (CET), Saturday, May 28; Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Milan
Anything wrong? Send your correction.